Free downloadable e-booklet for claimants appealing a denial of Social Security disability benefits in Seattle, Washington
- Why most applications are initially rejected
- Tips for a successful appeal
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Answers to frequently asked questions
Free bonus: 10 lessons on appeals and the disability hearing
- Filing your first appeal
- Filing your second appeal
- Obtaining persuasive medical evidence
- Educating your treating doctor
- Explaining negative test results
- Your functional capacity
- Overcoming the reason you were initially denied
- Common examples of erroneous denials
- SSA medical experts
- SSA vocational experts
Your e-mail address:
You will receive the e-booklet instantly by e-mail, and each of the lessons will follow afterwards by e-mail at the pace of about one a week. You may unsubscribe at any time.
We respect your privacy and will not share your e-mail address with anyone.
I hope you find our e-booklet helpful in understanding the Social Security Administration’s evaluation and appeal process.
Douglas Drachler McKee & Gilbrough, LLP
1904 Third Ave
Seattle, WA 98101